Despite incessant political rhetoric from leftists demonizing the Koch Brothers, a popular target of jugglers and hippie activists alike, short-sighted individuals remain willfully blind in failing to recognize benefits associated with their philanthropic activities designed to foster entrepreneurship, education, human services, at-risk youth, arts and culture, and medical research.
From The Washington Free Beacon, consider this sample of Koch Brothers activities:
- Gave $100 million to a hospital to improve the lives of everyone who lives in New York;
- Donated $25 million to the United Negro College Fund to help poor minorities attend college;
- Gave $35 million to the Smithsonian to improve the knowledge of the nation;
- Pledged $100 million to the New York Ballet to improve the cultural life of the city and the nation at large;
- Promised $65 million to the Museum of Modern Art to help bring art to the masses.
Thanks to the Koch Brothers!