As promised, President Donald J. Trump is making America great again! Here are some of his accomplishments during his first year in office:
- Over 2 million new jobs created.
- US GDP over 3% for three consecutive quarters.
- An unemployment rate of 4.1%, which is the lowest in 17 years.
- The lowest African-American unemployment rate on record.
- The unemployment rate for Hispanic Americans has also hit historic lows.
- Large companies such as Chrysler are bringing jobs back from Mexico.
- Reformed the tax code for the first time in 30 years.
- Repealed Obamacare’s individual mandate.
- US companies in every sector have grown their business and created more jobs.
- The elimination of 22 regulatory actions for every new regulation.
- Ended the war on coal, approving major projects like the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as opening the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve to safe and responsible exploration and development.
- Committed $1 billion in the war against opioid addiction and other drug-related problems.
- Rebuilt the US military with a new national security strategy and defeated ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
- Enacted major reforms to strengthen the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Filled numerous vacancies in our federal courts, and added Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch.
The US economy is booming as the DOW has increased to record levels more quickly than under any previous administration. And, with recent tax cuts, all signs point to continued economic prosperity.
Other notable advances include formally recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which includes eventually moving our embassy to the holy city. The US has also withdrawn from the Paris climate accord – thank goodness – as well as leaving the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
An excellent start by republican President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA