Show your support for Brett Kavanaugh to be on the United States Supreme Court with this fine t-shirt. Available in several colors. Many other products with this patriotic design are also available in my gallery at Redbubble – so, check it out…
President Donald Trump has kept his promises and worked hard to make America the greatest country in the world, once again. The United States of America is well served under his leadership and should reelect conservative Donald Trump as President in 2020. This poster (and more) is available in my gallery at Redbubble. Thanks for visiting!
Following a dominant performance during the republican primaries, Donald J. Trump then proceeded to resoundingly defeat liberal opponent Hillary Clinton – winning the office of the 45th President of The United States of America.
With an ambitious agenda set forward, he and Vice President Mike Pence are on course to Make America Great Again!
Software used: Photoshop
Available for 15″, 13″ and 12″ models, this laptop sleeve promoting Brett Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS makes a great back-to-school gift for the student(s) in your family. A polyester cover and foam padding protects from scratches and minor impacts. Features black edging, black zipper and black plush padded inside. It’s easy to clean with a damp cloth. Other products available, also. Enjoy!
Available either as a snap case or skin, this Keep America Great iPad Case is a one-piece, clip-on protective case that’s slim and lightweight. It’s impact resistant polycarbonate shell allows full access to device ports. Protect your investment and vote to continue the prosperity brought about by President Donald J. Trump!
Enjoy this digital painting of republican President Donald J. Trump on a wall in your home or office! This wall tapestry is available in three sizes – small (60″ x 51″), medium (80″ x 68″) and large (104″ x 88″). Made of 100% lightweight polyester, it has a printed top, finished edge, fine line detail and intense vivid colors. Care: cold gentle machine wash, line or tumble dry on low, don’t bleach or iron. Show your support for our President on his mission to Make America Great Again!
Here’s what’s important about the Nunes memo
by Chris Pandolfo (conservativereview.com)
- The Hillary Clinton campaign for the presidency and the Democratic National Committee paid over $160,000 for a dossier put together by ex-spy Christopher Steele that has never been verified. According to the memo, Steele “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”
- The Obama administration’s FBI used the unverified information in the dossier to obtain a FISA court warrant to surveil Carter Page, a member of the Donald Trump campaign for the presidency. The FBI did not tell the FISA court judge the information in the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign.
- Carter Page was spied on by the Obama administration, and “incidental” surveillance was collected on other members of the Trump campaign.
- Members of the Obama administration “unmasked” U.S. persons involved with the Trump campaign, those who were surveilled based on the unverified, Clinton-funded information presented to the FISA court by Obama’s FBI. Information about these individuals was later leaked to the media in an attempt to build a case that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- There is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. There is ample evidence that the Obama administration illegitimately spied on Trump’s campaign.
Conclusion: the Obama administration politically weaponized the FBI and our intelligence-gathering agencies in a criminal effort to affect the 2016 presidential election and, later, to undermine President Trump.
President Donald J. Trump is doing exactly what he said he’d do – he’s making America great again! After only one year in office, America is back on track toward prosperity and the future once again looks bright. I’ve added this graphic design on a variety of cool products in the following galleries – Society 6 and Redbubble. So, stop by for a visit when you’re in the neighborhood!
As promised, President Donald J. Trump is making America great again! Here are some of his accomplishments during his first year in office:
- Over 2 million new jobs created.
- US GDP over 3% for three consecutive quarters.
- An unemployment rate of 4.1%, which is the lowest in 17 years.
- The lowest African-American unemployment rate on record.
- The unemployment rate for Hispanic Americans has also hit historic lows.
- Large companies such as Chrysler are bringing jobs back from Mexico.
- Reformed the tax code for the first time in 30 years.
- Repealed Obamacare’s individual mandate.
- US companies in every sector have grown their business and created more jobs.
- The elimination of 22 regulatory actions for every new regulation.
- Ended the war on coal, approving major projects like the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as opening the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve to safe and responsible exploration and development.
- Committed $1 billion in the war against opioid addiction and other drug-related problems.
- Rebuilt the US military with a new national security strategy and defeated ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
- Enacted major reforms to strengthen the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Filled numerous vacancies in our federal courts, and added Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch.
The US economy is booming as the DOW has increased to record levels more quickly than under any previous administration. And, with recent tax cuts, all signs point to continued economic prosperity.
Other notable advances include formally recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which includes eventually moving our embassy to the holy city. The US has also withdrawn from the Paris climate accord – thank goodness – as well as leaving the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
An excellent start by republican President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA
…we are calling for a great reawakening of America, a resurgence of confidence, and a rebirth of patriotism, prosperity, and pride.
And we are returning to the wisdom of our founders. In America, the people govern, the people rule, and the people are sovereign. What we have built here in America is precious and unique. In all of history, never before has freedom reigned, the rule of law prevailed, and the people thrived as we have here for nearly 250 years.
We must love and defend it. We must guard it with vigilance and spirit, and, if necessary, like so many before us, with our very lives. And we declare that our will is renewed, our future is regained, and our dreams are restored.
Today, President Donald Trump spoke at the United Nations General Assembly in New York, effectively lambasting state sponsor of terror Iran –
The Iranian government masks a corrupt dictatorship behind the false guise of a democracy. It has turned a wealthy country with a rich history and culture into an economically depleted rogue state whose chief exports are violence, bloodshed, and chaos. The longest-suffering victims of Iran’s leaders are, in fact, its own people.
Rather than use its resources to improve Iranian lives, its oil profits go to fund Hezbollah and other terrorists that kill innocent Muslims and attack their peaceful Arab and Israeli neighbors. This wealth, which rightly belongs to Iran’s people, also goes to shore up Bashar al-Assad’s dictatorship, fuel Yemen’s civil war, and undermine peace throughout the entire Middle East.
We cannot let a murderous regime continue these destabilizing activities while building dangerous missiles, and we cannot abide by an agreement if it provides cover for the eventual construction of a nuclear program. The Iran Deal was one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into. Frankly, that deal is an embarrassment to the United States, and I don’t think you’ve heard the last of it — believe me.
President Trump spoke strongly today in New York at the United Nations General Assembly, singling out North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un:
The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime. The United States is ready, willing and able, but hopefully, this will not be necessary.
In addition to recommendations including televised addresses, engaging “Facebook Live” from the Oval Office and speaking before Congress, Daniel Horowitz (senior editor of Conservative Review) suggests that, to defeat a growing Islamic insurgency in the West, leadership from President Trump should include promotion of the following initiatives:
- Immigration pause
- Kick the courts out of immigration
- Build the fence
- Implement visa tracking
- Cut off aid to the PLO
- Cut off Saudi/Turkey/and Muslim Brotherhood influence
- National right to carry
- Deport hostile non-citizen immigrants
I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.