Enjoy this digital painting of republican President Donald J. Trump on a wall in your home or office! This wall tapestry is available in three sizes – small (60″ x 51″), medium (80″ x 68″) and large (104″ x 88″). Made of 100% lightweight polyester, it has a printed top, finished edge, fine line detail and intense vivid colors. Care: cold gentle machine wash, line or tumble dry on low, don’t bleach or iron. Show your support for our President on his mission to Make America Great Again!
Here’s what’s important about the Nunes memo
by Chris Pandolfo (conservativereview.com)
- The Hillary Clinton campaign for the presidency and the Democratic National Committee paid over $160,000 for a dossier put together by ex-spy Christopher Steele that has never been verified. According to the memo, Steele “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”
- The Obama administration’s FBI used the unverified information in the dossier to obtain a FISA court warrant to surveil Carter Page, a member of the Donald Trump campaign for the presidency. The FBI did not tell the FISA court judge the information in the dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign.
- Carter Page was spied on by the Obama administration, and “incidental” surveillance was collected on other members of the Trump campaign.
- Members of the Obama administration “unmasked” U.S. persons involved with the Trump campaign, those who were surveilled based on the unverified, Clinton-funded information presented to the FISA court by Obama’s FBI. Information about these individuals was later leaked to the media in an attempt to build a case that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- There is no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. There is ample evidence that the Obama administration illegitimately spied on Trump’s campaign.
Conclusion: the Obama administration politically weaponized the FBI and our intelligence-gathering agencies in a criminal effort to affect the 2016 presidential election and, later, to undermine President Trump.
President Donald J. Trump is doing exactly what he said he’d do – he’s making America great again! After only one year in office, America is back on track toward prosperity and the future once again looks bright. I’ve added this graphic design on a variety of cool products in the following galleries – Society 6 and Redbubble. So, stop by for a visit when you’re in the neighborhood!
As promised, President Donald J. Trump is making America great again! Here are some of his accomplishments during his first year in office:
- Over 2 million new jobs created.
- US GDP over 3% for three consecutive quarters.
- An unemployment rate of 4.1%, which is the lowest in 17 years.
- The lowest African-American unemployment rate on record.
- The unemployment rate for Hispanic Americans has also hit historic lows.
- Large companies such as Chrysler are bringing jobs back from Mexico.
- Reformed the tax code for the first time in 30 years.
- Repealed Obamacare’s individual mandate.
- US companies in every sector have grown their business and created more jobs.
- The elimination of 22 regulatory actions for every new regulation.
- Ended the war on coal, approving major projects like the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, as well as opening the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve to safe and responsible exploration and development.
- Committed $1 billion in the war against opioid addiction and other drug-related problems.
- Rebuilt the US military with a new national security strategy and defeated ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
- Enacted major reforms to strengthen the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Filled numerous vacancies in our federal courts, and added Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch.
The US economy is booming as the DOW has increased to record levels more quickly than under any previous administration. And, with recent tax cuts, all signs point to continued economic prosperity.
Other notable advances include formally recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which includes eventually moving our embassy to the holy city. The US has also withdrawn from the Paris climate accord – thank goodness – as well as leaving the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
An excellent start by republican President Donald J. Trump! #MAGA
…we are calling for a great reawakening of America, a resurgence of confidence, and a rebirth of patriotism, prosperity, and pride.
And we are returning to the wisdom of our founders. In America, the people govern, the people rule, and the people are sovereign. What we have built here in America is precious and unique. In all of history, never before has freedom reigned, the rule of law prevailed, and the people thrived as we have here for nearly 250 years.
We must love and defend it. We must guard it with vigilance and spirit, and, if necessary, like so many before us, with our very lives. And we declare that our will is renewed, our future is regained, and our dreams are restored.